Medication Administration Forms (Short term/Long term)

Medication Administration (Short Term Long Term)

If a student requires medication to be supervised or administered by school staff for at least one month or medication in an emergency (other than an epinephrine auto-injector, glucagon or seizure medication) parent and  doctor must complete the Medication Administration Form. No medications will be given to a student without a signed medication administration form.